Since 1956, RJ Ahmann Company has been a premier provider of insurance for nonprofit businesses nationwide.
Is your nonprofit business protected by the right insurance?
Protecting your nonprofit company’s financial well-being is essential to the causes you serve. As a nonprofit organization, you have many of the same insurance needs as other companies, but you also face a host of industry-specific exposures. Here are a few examples why a customized nonprofit insurance program is essential:
- The refrigeration equipment for your food bank warehouse could break down.
- You may incur extra expenses serving your clients after a fire damages your building.
- A volunteer worker may be severely injured in an on-the-job accident and it’s uncertain if he is covered by workers’ compensation.
- You could unknowingly serve contaminated food to clients in your soup kitchen, resulting in hospitalization due to E. coli.
- An employee could be accused of molesting a disabled client.
- A client could slip and fall on your premises.
- A board member may be personally sued for a decision that disadvantaged your organization. (See our nonprofit D&O for more about this exposure.)
- You could find yourself being sued for fiduciary liability for allegedly mismanaging donated funds.
- An employee could be injured in a car accident, while driving her own vehicle for work-related purposes.
As you can see, insurance protects your operation from a vast array of exposures. But, it can also be expensive – especially for nonprofits with shoestring budgets. Fortunately, with the right partner, you can find rock solid protection at an affordable price. RJ Ahmann is honored to serve the nonprofit sector. We help nonprofit clients build customized insurance programs that address their exposures and meet their budgetary requirements. We’re skilled at sorting through the complex coverage issues inherent to nonprofit organizations.
A Smart Solution
If you need nonprofit insurance, or if you just want to learn more, RJ Ahmann can help. With more than 50 years in the industry, we’ve helped many nonprofits grow and thrive with the right protection in place. Our experienced nonprofit insurance experts will help you obtain comprehensive, cost-effective insurance coverage that is tailored to your organization’s unique needs. We offer a vast array of coverages, including property, liability, workers’ compensation, business interruption, employee benefits, professional liability, errors and omissions, directors and officers coverage and more. This means you can get all the protection you need in one convenient place.
To ensure that you get the strongest nonprofit insurance protection, RJ Ahmann:
- Helps you identify major exposures, understand the risks that are unique to your nonprofit business, cultivate a safe workplace and make the most cost-effective risk management decisions – all with guidance from our highly experienced and knowledgeable team
- Offers access to 32 business insurance companies, so you have a range of choices that are unavailable at most other agencies
- Provides access to important coverage extensions, such as sexual abuse and molestation coverage and employment practices liability
- Helps the financial officer assure the company’s review council and donors that there are protections in place to ensure their donations support the nonprofit’s mission
- Applies its industry clout so that you receive appropriate underwriting attention and the most competitive business insurance rates
- Advocates on your behalf throughout the claims process so your claims get the proactive attention needed to optimize outcomes
- Makes a complicated issue simple for you to administer, because we understand that you don’t have time to deal with insurance issues
- Offers longevity and stability you can count on, so we’ll be there for you when you need us most
Ready to learn more? RJ Ahmann Company is ready to help with insurance solutions for nonprofit organizations.!